I was tagged quite some time ago by @avanithenerd for the Mystery Blogger Award. Sorry for getting to it so late, but here it is! If you haven’t already checked out Ava’s blog, you totally should! She writes all sort of amazing stuff about books and anime, so give some of her posts a read sometime!
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. This award was created by Okoto Enigma @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share your link to your best post(s)
Okay, so first up…
3 Things About Myself:
- I love to read, if you didn’t already know and my preferred genre is fantasy, though I want to try read other genres as well. JK Rowling, Leigh Bardugo, Sarah J. Maas, Marissa Meyer are some of my favourite authors.
- I love watching anime as well, again if you didn’t already know. I prefer more fantasy and action anime, though I do love an occasional Shoujou romance once in a while. I also read manga, but prefer to read Shoujou romance instead of action since it’s easier to follow
- Writing is one of my passions, hence the blog, and I’m aspiring to be a better writer.
1. What’s your favourite colour?
2. Describe yourself in three words.
Um… introverted, cheerful, weird
3. Current favourite character (from anything you’re reading/watching at the moment).
I’m currently reading ACOWAR at the moment, so of course I’m going to have to go with RHYSAND!
4. What’s the one thing you’re most afraid of?
Being alone, because like Naruto showed and taught, being lonely is the worse kind of pain.
And here are your questions:
- If you could be a character in a fictional world, what would you be?
- What’s your favourite genre?
- Recommend one of your favourite books, TV shows, movies, etc…
- What are some of your talents?
- What are you most excited for this year?
And the last thing on the list is linking some of my best posts:
Well, I cover mainly two things on my blog (anime and books), so here’s a list of some of my favourites that I’ve written so far:
And that’s it! Thanks for reading!